As a first semester Spring 2022 School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts (SSHA) transfer student, you will be able to meet with your SSHA Academic Advisor for your Transfer Transition Meeting (TTM) beginning February 3rd, 2022. The mandatory Transfer Transition Meeting must be completed during your first semester at UC Merced. We hope that meeting with your Academic Advisor early on will assist you in transitioning to UC Merced by facilitating progress in your degree and support in the development of your educational goals.
Meeting with a SSHA Academic Advisor for the Transfer Transition Meeting
Your Academic Advisor will be available for this important meeting during virtual walk-in hours or appointments:
Be prepared and ready for your meeting by completing the following materials below before meeting with your Academic Advisor:
- A completed Graduation Plan using MyDegreePath
- Complete a graduation plan using Plan Builder via MyDegreePath. Your plan must include all of your remaining degree requirements.
- Click here to watch a video tutorial on how to create a Graduation Plan.
- You are expected to complete your graduation plan before meeting with your Academic Advisor.
- Undeclared SSHA students should complete a Graduation Plan for their intended major within SSHA.
- Must complete the Transfer Transition Advising Spring 2022 web-form by clicking here.
NOTE: You may meet with a SSHA Academic Advisor if you have questions about the required materials listed above, however, this will not satisfy your mandatory meeting. You must still complete the required materials and then meet with your Academic Advisor to satisfy your TTM.
- Minors- You can find more information about SSHA minors here and School of Natural Sciences minors here.
- MyDegreePath - Review the Office of the Registrar's website for information on accessing and understanding tools on MyDegreePath.
- MyDegreePath Audit - Students should utilize this link to assist them with running an audit on MyDegreePath. The Audit will let you know all the requirements necessary to complete your major (and whether or not you've completed them).
- MyDegreePath Plan Builder - Here are some resources to help you create your personalized Graduation Plan.